The digital journey and digital workflow
This webinar will provide delegates with Linda Greenwall’s experience in implementing a digital scanner and printer into practice and how to use the same steps in your own practice. By the end of this webinar, you will feel comfortable in starting your digital journey and implement the steps needed.
- Feel comfortable in approaching DMG for advice on purchasing a printer
- Understand the steps behind the scenes (computers, back up, set up, space needed)
- See the scan performed in real life and the positioning of the scanner in the patient’s mouth
- Learn the step-by-step printing of a bite plate in the scanner
- Develop confidence in explaining the treatment to the patient
- Understand that further training will be required in the process and be willing to work on adding a new skill set.
A one-hour presentation with the chance to ask the speaker questions at the end of the webinar.
About the speaker
Specialist in Restorative Dentistry and Prosthodontics
Dr Greenwall is an international lecturer and an authority on tooth whitening, aesthetic dentistry and practice management. She runs a multidisciplinary private practice in Hampstead, London, where she works with a specialist team in the practice (endodontist, periodontist, implant surgeon, oral surgeon and orthodontist).
She is also a past Chair for the Alpha Omega Society (2012-13), Editor-in-Chief of the journal Aesthetic dentistry today, and is past President of the Metropolitan London Branch of the British Dental Association (2015-2016). In March 2016, she was awarded the FMC Award for Outstanding Contribution to Dentistry.
Her first book, Bleaching techniques in restorative dentistry, won the award for best new dental book in 2001. The new edition of this book, Tooth whitening techniques, was published in May 2017. Her book Success strategies for the aesthetic dental practice was published by Quintessence in 2011.
In June 2017, Dr Greenwall was recognised in the Queen’s Birthday Honours list and received the British Empire Medal for her services to dentistry in the UK and abroad.
Pentru mai multe detalii, vă rugăm să contactați organizatorul evenimentului. DentNow nu își asumă responsabilitatea pentru eventualele modificări ale programului de desfășurare a evenimentului.