PERIODONTOLOGY FROM A TO Z – Modul 2
Theoretical part & Hands-on
- Periodontal surgery: basic concepts
- Etiology and diagnosis of gingival recessions and passive alterate eruption.
- Prognosis of gingival recession treatment.
- Predetermination of root coverage.
- Mucogingival-restorative approach. – Coronally advanced flap for single gingival recession:
- The use of Amelogenins in Mucogingival surgery.
- Palatal harvesting techniques: free gingival graft and the extra-oral de-epithelialization; trap door, single incision and L-incision.
- Free gingival graft: indications and surgical technique.
- Two-stage techniques: indications and surgical techniques.
- Coronally advanced flap + minimally invasive connective tissue graft in the upper and lower jaw.
- Treatment of gingival recession in the lower incisors: the combined orthodontic-mucogingival approach.
- The use of collagen matrix in the treatment of gingival recession: biological rationale and surgical technique.
- Flap design for the treatment of multiple gingival recessions: envelope flap, tunnel technique, flap with vertical releasing incisions.
- The treatment plan in patients affected by multiple gingival recessions.
- Hands-on on pig jaw – Q&A Session.
Pentru mai multe detalii, vă rugăm să contactați organizatorul evenimentului. DentNow nu își asumă responsabilitatea pentru eventualele modificări ale programului de desfășurare a evenimentului.