PERIODONTOLOGY FROM A TO Z – Modul 1
Theoretical part & Hands-on
- From diagnosis to treatment of the patient.
- Non-surgical periodontal therapy
- Histology, anatomy and physiology of marginal and profound periodontium.
- Diagnosis of periodontal diseases: classification of periodontal diseases according to EFP and AAP.
- Clinical (dental and periodontal charting), radiographic and photographical for a correct and complete diagnosis.
- Cause-related therapy of periodontal disease.
- Techniques of motivation and oral hygiene instructions. Scaling, root planning and debridement.
- The clinical and microbiological impact of ultrasonic and manual therapy.
- Non-surgical periodontal therapy vs surgical periodontal therapy.
- Factors limiting the efficiency of non-surgical therapy.
- Instrumentation technique with sonic and ultrasonic instruments; manual instrumentation technique.
- Operating non-surgical therapy protocols for the treatment of complex cases.
- The use of antiseptics and antibiotics under non-surgical periodontal therapy.
- Discussion of clinical cases presented by students.
- Practical scaling and root planning exercises on mannequins.
- Q&A Session.
Pentru mai multe detalii, vă rugăm să contactați organizatorul evenimentului. DentNow nu își asumă responsabilitatea pentru eventualele modificări ale programului de desfășurare a evenimentului.