II. Hard tissue reconstruction using autogenous bone and GBR
From the basics of implant insertion, up to the massive ridge reconstruction, soft tissue management and state-of-the-art implant prosthetics, the complete course aspirations are to create a professional environment and a social network amongst the speakers and the course participants.If you are interested in learning or improving your implantology skills, we warmly welcome you to Dinu & Associates Implant Academy in Cluj-Napoca.
1. Review basics and biologic principles
2. Choose the best clinical decision
3. Get the skills with us
4. Apply it in your practice Hard & Soft tissue
The long-term success of the dental implants is directly dependent by the amount and the quality of the surrounding tissues.
The first four modules of the year programme course are focused on the case analysis and planning, ideal implant positioning and how to obtain sufficient and stable peri implant bone and soft tissue in different clinical situations.
Like any case in particular, every practitioner has its limits. In our practice we daily have to overpass the limits of insufficient bone volume in order to plan and deliver the optimum implant treatment results.
In long standing edentulous areas, usually there is bone resorption which makes it difficult to place implants and also affects the long-term stability. The natural bone healing in extraction sockets has its paths of resorption which usually lead to insufficient bone volume for a proper implant placement.
With a good knowledge of the bone defect morphology and reconstruction indication, of the autogenous bone biology, the principles of GBR, the biomaterials used, the surgical steps to obtain a passive flap and a secure closing we are confident that any attendee of this module will be able to improve their surgical skills and expand their knowledge and practical ability in order to cross their implant treatment limits.
- Bone healing and defect morphology – clinical and CBCT
- Principles of GBR
- Barriers, bone grafts and biomaterials and techniques selection
- Bone augmentation prior and simultaneous with implant placement
- Horizontal and vertical bone augmentation techniques: autogenous cortical lamina “shell” technique, GBR with resorbable and non-resorbable barriers
- Fixation and securing the graft techniques
- Flap passivation and tension free closing
- Post-operative protocols
- Complication management
2. Hands-on training
- Horizontal bone augmentation with autogenous bone – cortical lamina technique
- GBR in horizontal and vertical defects different type of barriers
3. Live surgery
- Horizontal and vertical bone augmentation techniques: autogenous cortical lamina “shell” technique
- GBR with resorbable and non-resorbable barriers
Pentru mai multe detalii, vă rugăm să contactați organizatorul evenimentului. DentNow nu își asumă responsabilitatea pentru eventualele modificări ale programului de desfășurare a evenimentului.