I. Basics and beyond
From the basics of implant insertion, up to the massive ridge reconstruction, soft tissue management and state-of-the-art implant prosthetics, the complete course aspirations are to create a professional environment and a social network amongst the speakers and the course participants.If you are interested in learning or improving your implantology skills, we warmly welcome you to Dinu & Associates Implant Academy in Cluj-Napoca.
1. Review basics and biologic principles
2. Choose the best clinical decision
3. Get the skills with us
4. Apply it in your practice Hard & Soft tissue
The long-term success of the dental implants is directly dependent by the amount and the quality of the surrounding tissues.
The first four modules of the year programme course are focused on the case analysis and planning, ideal implant positioning and how to obtain sufficient and stable peri implant bone and soft tissue in different clinical situations.
In our opinion the basics of implantology cannot resume anymore only to some standardized procedures of preparing the bone and inserting the implant.
Due to the advances in technology, implant design, implant surface treatment, connection and last but not least the better understanding of biology and tissue healing, nowadays is possible to obtain primary stability of an implant in situations that probably ten years ago we wouldn’t think it would be possible.
In order to deliver the best implant treatment, the diagnostic and planning phase should leave no room for errors or mistakes and of course, the execution phase should take in consideration all the microsurgical principles and minimally invasive techniques approach.
The aim of this module is to overview the dental implant systems evolution, in terms of design, surface treatment and connection to share the latest information on tissue biology and wound healing and to detail all the information needed for diagnosing, planning and obtaining the best result from an implant system.
- Wound healing; Bone biology
- Bone remodeling after tooth loss – significance for implant dentistry
- Biological consideration in extraction socket healing
- Extraction socket management – time and techniques
- Edentulous ridge clinical and CBCT assessment prior to implant insertion
- Dental implant design concept with tips and tricks
- Implant insertion – how to obtain a good 3D position, insertion torque and ISQ in all bone densities
- Bone splitting and bone spreading
- Closed and open healing of the implants
2. Hands-on training
- Flap design
- Implant insertion in different bone densities
- Peri-implant soft tissue conditioning
- Suturing techniques
3. Live surgery
- Implant insertion in different bone conditions
- Soft tissue preparation for open healing
Pentru mai multe detalii, vă rugăm să contactați organizatorul evenimentului. DentNow nu își asumă responsabilitatea pentru eventualele modificări ale programului de desfășurare a evenimentului.